Welcome to my blogMy name is Matthias Tylkowski and I will talk about web development and web technology.
- Create a private mediawiki with some public pages
- IBIS – Intelligent Band Information System
- Review: Codelobster PHP Edition
- PHPUnit: use different dataset on every test in a testcase
- Convert phpmyadmin to phpunit xml format
- Symfony 2 FAQ
- PHP MySQL Chaining
- PHP Lambda Functions – Anonymous JS-like functions in PHP
- Week Calculation in PHP
- Master Thesis submitted
Life is hard, developing a widget is even harder…
I could never imagine how hard it is to get a widget running or better to get it accepted. Maybe it is just for the JIL specification or especially for the Vodafone Appstar Competition which I attended. I definitely don’t know.
Imagine this: You have a good idea about some piece of software (widget) you would want to have on your mobile, what do you do ? You read the W3C widgets specification and a lot of tutorials and then you are ready to develop your own widgets. Weiterlesen